Cost Structure

The Retail Initiative is heavily funded by the Cork County Council’s Economic Development Fund.

The total cost of the programme is €1,000 of which 75% is covered by the County Council (€750 contribution) and the remaining 25% is payable by the retailer (€250 contribution).

In return, the retailer and their team will work with an expert advisor and a strategic business plan will be compiled and implemented, with defined timelines, ongoing reviews and evaluation.

.